Breathwork as a Healing Tool
Your lungs will deteriorate 9%-25% per decade (Framingham Clinical Study), unless you do something to maintain them.
Insufficient oxygen in our cells causes pain to be experienced more acutely than when oxygen supplies are ample. Simply breathing more does not ensure an increased oxygen supply. Breathing too quickly creates an oxygen/carbon dioxide imbalance, sending more oxygen to the plasma but less to the cells. Carbon dioxide needs to be at a certain level in the plasma before the cells will take up oxygen (Denis Ouellette. Heal Yourself with breath, light, sound and water. p 12, copyright 2006).
It is imperative that Breathwork becomes a healing tool used by all. When oxygen levels are increased waste, gases, and toxins are removed more efficiently and cells function normally. Anaerobic viruses, bacteria, and fungi, are unable to live in an oxygen enriched environment, and are, therefore, defeated. Oxygen builds resistance to infections like yeast (candida albicans) that thrive in an oxygen-deficient environment. Oxygen helps to neutralize acids in your body, such as lactic acid resulting from muscle overload. Your body’s chemical reactions are fired up due to increased oxygen levels. You will have the ability to supply your body and mind with the oxygen it needs on a day to day basis. This gives rise to burning fat more efficiently, feeling better, feeling healthier, and you are able to think more clearly.
Benefits of Integral Breathwork
The benefits of well-coached Breathwork are far-reaching and significant in scope:
- Removes free radicals which can cause Cancer
- Reduces tissue swelling
- Increases neuronal energy metabolism in the brain which allows our brains to keep its plasticity
- Can create sustained cognitive improvement
- Wakes up sleeping (idling) brain cells that are metabolizing enough to stay alive but are not actively “firing”
- Enhances the body’s ability to fight bacterial and viral infections
- Deactivates toxins and poisons (e.g., side effects from some chemotherapy, spider bites, air pollution, etc.)
- Enhances wound healing (stimulates new capillaries)
- Creates an immediate aerobic state
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Find out more at: www.breathing.com
Breathwork with Katie McIntyre
Each session is its own unique healing experience. The maximum oxygen and energy intake with minimal expenditure, plus breathing volume and flow rate are the keys to longevity. Your Breathwork session will ensure complete preparation, administration, and integration of the Integral Breathwork techniques, as taught by the founder of Integral Breathwork, Denis Ouellette. You can expect to create a connection with your breath that enhances its performance. This breathing and healing tool WILL change your life.
Would you like to learn more about MindBody Wellness and Healing? Contact Katie today, for your FREE 45-minute Consultation.